Our Wine List
Bacchus, the Roman god of wine and merriment, wisely planted his grapes on the Italian peninsula becuase of the land's fertile soil and its ability to yield some of the finest wines in the world. Now you can partake of the Italy's best wines along with its best food at Matteo's. And remember, Matteo's also has wine dinners which will celebrate the food and wine of one of 40 regions in Italy. Just one more thing that makes Matteo's the true Italian experience.
Browse our wine list below or download the pdf:
Matteo's Wine List
CHAMPAGNE AND SPARKLING WINES
- Dom Perignon (France)
The king of champagnes! Exquisitely dry.
- Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Brut (France)
Forcefully fresh, dry and well structured.
- Moet et Chandon White Star (France)
Crisp and yeasty and just barely dry
- Gancia Prosecco Extra Dry (Veneto)
Fresh and dry, voted Italy’s favorite prosecco.
- Montenero Asti Spumante (Piemonte)
Rich Muscat character; perfect as a starter wine.
- Freixenet Brut (Spain, split – 187 ml)
Substantial, fresh and dry, good crisp bubbles.
Half Bottles 375 ml
- J. Lohr Arroyo Secco Chardonnay
Rich and full-flavored, balanced oak and acidity
- Sterling Merlot
Soft and rich with bing cherry and plum, dry
- Chandon Pinot Noir
Earthy flavors of cherry and plum
- Tavernelle Cabernet Sauvignon(Tuscany)
Rich, powerful, and robust with a long dry finish
- Domaine Drouhin Pinot Noir (Oregon)
Superb balance, black cherry flavor – top shelf Oregon Pinot Noir from the Drouhin family
- Ludola Nuova Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
Beautiful Tuscan Sangiovese; rich, dry and velvety
- Tedeschi Amarone della Valpolicella (Veneto)
Powerhouse wine! Dried fruit flavor, very full bodied, flavors of fig, black fruit and minerality; DOC Classico
- Remo Farina Valpolicella Ripasso(Veneto)
Baby Amarone; rich, full bodied and strong dry fruit
- Monsanto Chianti Classico Riserva (Tuscany)
Famous 95 vintage: red plum, cherry and cedar
- Marchesato Degli Aleramici Rosso di Montalcino
Well structured while delicate and harmonious- rich, intense and complex in aroma.
- Coppola Pinot Noir (Napa Valley)
Lovely soft texture with earthy/cherry scent and flavor; a perfect food wine
- Beaulieu Vineyards (BV) Merlot (Napa)
Soft, rich flavor of cherry and plum – dry.
- Gabbiano Chianti Classico Riserva (Tuscany)
Rich without being heavy, balanced and dry
- La Braccesca Achelo (Cortona)
100% Syrah, fantastic fruity medium bodied wine
- Lavis Merlot (Trentino)
From the famous Adige region, soft, dry, and fruity.
- Ascheri Dolcetto d’Alba (Piemonte)
Dark and silky, with flavors of back cherries
- Tormaresca Neprica (Puglia)
Ruby red blend of negroamaro, primotivo and Cabernet. Delicious medium bodied, dried fruit flavor
- Michele Chiarlo Barbara D’Asti (Piemonte)
Intense fruit, and beautiful nose, supple, velvety.
- Righetti Valpolicella Classico Superiore
Perfect example of Valpolicella, dry, fruity, intense
- Lo Duca Reggiano Lambrusco (Emilia
Frizzante-semi sweet red with lots of fruit flavor
- Markham Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa)
Barrel aged for 2 years in vanilla oak, flavors of blackberry, currant, and anise spice
Wines by the Glass
- Placido Pinot Grigio
Crisp and dry with citrus accents
- Placido Chardonnay
Fruit and dry with some oak notes.
- Beringer White Zinfandel
A sweet strawberry rose.
- Feuda Sartanna Chardonnay-Grillo
Ancient grape varietal from Sicily, crisp with a floral aroma. Wonderful with poultry, pasta and seafood.
- Chateau St Jean Riesling
Delicious, lightly sweet, Riesling, with orange blossom, apricot, and ripe peach flavors.
- Cecchi Litorale Vermentino
A premier grape grown on the coast of Tuscany. The wine dry with flavors of ripe fruit. Drink with seafood dishes young cheeses.
- Placido Merlot
Medium bodied, cherry flavors, dry
- Placido Chianti
Fruity, dry, medium bodied
- Feudo Arancio Nero D’Avola
Delicious, fruity, medium bodied Sicilian wine. Great with rice and red meats.
- Graffingna Cabernet Sauvignon
A tribute wine to this Argentinean winery’s 100th anniversary (founded 1870) this Cab is ruby red and fruity with ripe tannins and hints of chocolate and tobacco.
- A-Mano Primitivo
A fruit-packed, food friendly, modern wine - great as an alternative to Red Zinfandel. Pairs wonderfully with grilled meats, rich pastas and sauces, and spicy food.
- Castello Banfi Brunello di Montalcino
Considered the best Brunello made. Very rich, decadent red with loads of flavor, and fruit.
- Mount Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon
A fabulous example of California Cab –rich and marvelous with any heavy meal.
- Ceretto Barolo Zonchera
Made from 100% Nebbiolo grapes, “masculine” red wine from Piemonte. Complex, rich, and full-bodied.
- Cecchi Teuzzo Chianti Classico Riserva
Single-vineyard Sangiovese at its best. supple and austere; long dry finish.
- Feudi di San Gregorio Taurasi
“The Barolo of the South,” deep earthy fruit, a touch of minerality, and a hint of peach flavor as the wine ages. Perfect old world style wine.
- Canonica A Cerreto San Diavolo
Super-Tuscan blend of Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet. Aged for two years in oak barriques, the wine is rich, round and complex.
- Castello Banfi Cum Laude (Tuscany)
Rich, powerful, and robust blend – long dry finish Sangiovese, Merlot, Cab, and Syrah
Click here for our dinner menu.
Click here for our party room menu.